McKeel IBIS Project
INNOVATIVE BEST INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGIES
McKeel Academy of Technology has been awarded the Florida Department of Education Instructional Best Practices 6-12 Dissemination Project. Click here to learn more.
The McKeel IBIS project is utilizing Edmodo. Use the code n9xd7d when joining. Join Now
McKeel IBIS is also on Scoop.it! Check out our technology resources by clicking here.
Upcoming WorkshopsJoin us for one of our fall events! Registration will soon open for these upcoming McKeel IBIS events:
- Friday, August 29 Workshop hosted by St. Thomas Aquinas in St. Cloud
- Saturday, Sept. 20 Workshop on campus at McKeel Academy of Technology in Lakeland
- Saturday Sept. 27 Workshop hosted by Governor’s Charter Academy in Tallahassee
- Monday, Sept 29 Workshop hosted by PAEC in Chipley
- Monday, October 6 Workshop hosted by HEC in Lake Placid
- See us at the Florida Reading Council Conference Oct. 16 in Orlando
- Monday, Nov. 3 Workshop hosted by NEFEC in Palatka
- Saturday, Nov. 8 Workshop on campus at McKeel Academy of Technology in Lakeland
- See us at the Florida Charter Schools Conference Nov. 19 in Orlando
- Saturday, Dec. 6 Workshop on campus at McKeel Academy of Technology in Lakeland
Register early! Limited spots available per event!
REGISTER HEREAugust 29 Workshop at STACS Register NowSept 20 Workshop at MAT Register Now
Invite us to your school!The McKeel IBIS Project team would love to visit your school and have a hands-on workshop with your teachers. If you are a low performing middle or high charter school anywhere in Florida, and just can’t come to us or would like some follow-up sessions, please invite us to your location to share our Innovative Best Instructional Strategies. Email: email@example.com.
Thank you Bell Creek Academy, Advantage Academy of Hillsborough, Valrico Lake Advantage Academy, Channelside Academy, Hillsborough Academy of Math & Science, Pinellas Academy of Math & Science, Shiloh Charter School, Mavericks HS Osceola, The Villages, and Inlet Grove Community HS, Charter School of Bonyton Beach, Leadership Academy West and The Joseph Littles NGUZO SABA school for inviting the McKeel IBIS Project to your teacher professional development days. We love interacting with your teachers and sharing new ideas for technology integration, reading and writing. If you are a low performing 6-12 Charter School, please invite us to your campus for a FREE hands-on workshop with a choice of specific sessions customized for your school’s greatest needs.
FREE LUMENS LADIBUG CAMERA TO QUALIFYING CHARTER SCHOOLS Through a partnership with Lumens, low-performing (C, D, F) 6-12 charter schools have been receiving new Ladibug Document Cameras (valued at $300 each) to introduce new technology in their classrooms. Targeted charter schools can receive up to 3 doc cams per school for participating in the project – email us to learn more! firstname.lastname@example.org